Khozmo Stepped Attenuator, Stereo, 48 steps, SMD Series version, MK2.
- SERIES type: Effectively a long chain of resistors whose sum equals the selected impedance. The switch wiper moves through the chain as the volume knob is turned. This maintains a constant impedance throughout the sweep.
- Switching type: MBB (Make Before Break)
- Number of steps: 48
- Attenuation range: -60 dB ... 0 dB
- Attenuation per step: steps 1 to 11 - 2dB, 12 to 48 - 1dB
- Contact material: Hard gold, Entire signal path is gold
- Polished wiper and contact pins
- Extremely short signal path
- Channel matching: +/-0.1 dB
- Shunt resistors: Royal Ohm SMD 1% 1/10W, thin film, metal, surface mount.
- Mechanical life: > 50 000 cycles
- CNC machined blue anodized full metal bod
- Precision ball bearing support
- Shaft diameter x length: 6mm x 10mm
- Bush diameter x length: 9 mm x 10mm
- body dimension: 52mm (height, including exposed PCB) x 42mm (width) x 50mm (depth, front to back)
- Indexing angle: 7.2 deg
- Chassis earth connection on rear of PCB.
We have stock of the 10K, 25K, 50K and 100K. The 250K is available upon request.
How to change torque: Use a 2mm hex key (allen key). Set the position to 24 (start from zero volume and turn up) insert the hex key. Turn clockwise to increase torque and anti-clockwise to decrease torque.